Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Nevada: Signatures handed in against first State Senator

Petitioners handed in 17465 signatures against Senator Joyce Woodhouse (D), they need 14412 -- the Registrar is going to do a hand count, than a random sampling of 5% of signatures to verify that the voters voted in 2016. Presumably Woodhouse's supporters will sample the other 95%.

Democrats have collected 789 declined-to-sign signatures, so that may lower the signature total.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.